How Low Can You Go

Wet But Smiling

>> Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Even though the weather looked like this:
I still went to my running session. It really wasn't that bad. I was soaked to the bone, but I finished and I felt like a million bucks.

Look at this face: What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

Can you tell my shirt is soaking wet? (This shirt is supposed to be LIGHT grey)
By the end of the run I was carrying an extra 5 pounds of water because said shirt was dripping wet and made of cotton(It was the only long sleeved sporty shirt I had).

I think I am going to sign up for a 5K on July 3rd, do you think it is too soon?

P.S. Did 30 Day Shred Day 2,only 28 to go. To all my Shreddettes have you done your Shred today? See side bar for all the details.

9 comments:

Chayah June 16, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

You go girl good for you!! I was praying for rain today and we didn't get any. That's funny about the race I'm guessing now is the time for them. I just saw a sign in my area today for one on Saturday and easily talked myself out of it. If it said run/walk I would do it.

Anonymous,  June 17, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

Congrats! I hate when its gloomy and I often use that as an excuse to not do anything so I'm glad you pushed through!

Ro June 17, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

I have always wanted to run in the rain !! Great pic and NO I do not thonk its too soon at all....but I will warn you..once you get it done you will want to do more and more.
You can soooo do it!

I didn't shred. I totally forgot. UGH

Christy June 17, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

July 3? If says run/walk, you should totally do it. I've been getting back into running for last month and I can only bust out about 2 miles of running before I need a break.

LC June 17, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

Great Job! I say go for the 5K!

Corletta June 17, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

You are too cute!!! By the way, running in the rain is no joke! It def. shows your dedication to fitness! Keep the good work up!

Nona June 19, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Now that's commitment!!!Well done!!!

No, I don't think it's too soon for a 5k. I think you should go for it!!!

LeeLee June 19, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

You have such a pretty smile!!!
Way to push through your run in the rain and doing the Shred! You Go Girl!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates