How Low Can You Go

Bulletproof

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mom's bday went well, she loved her Lionel Ritchie tickets, the problem is Dad was sad, because he really wanted to go, so I told Dad that HE can go with Mom instead of me and that can be his Father's Day gift.  I can always watch Lionel on YouTube.  We went to this Italian restaurant last night for dinner and I had the swordfish with veggies instead of potatoes, it was really delicious.  I skipped the Sangria, but I had to taste the bread, ate some calamari (I love that stuff) had cake and a Dairy Queen dessert :s.  No worries, I went for the run today and it was great, I am scared because tomorrow is walk 1 min run 2 min!  Yikes!  I then hit the gym and did some abs, biceps and triceps and 30 minutes on the StairMaster.  I am really trying to have another great week. Maybe not another 4 pounds but at least 1 or 2, I would love to be at 213 or 214, that would be a new low.

Two challenges this week:

1. Prom:  No not mine ;), since I work at a High School, this is one of the highlights of my year, every year I get to go to prom and see all the students look like Princesses (I teach at am all girl school).  I get to dress up and trust me the last four proms were all better than mine!  The food there is never that hot, hopefully, I won't indulge too much.

2.  Staff Party:  End of year party is on Friday.  We are eating at a Greek rotisserie restaurant, so I think that I will be good, there is chicken and salad, so I will stick to that (but I will have to have some of that calamari).

Thank you for all your kind words and welcome to all readers!

Here is another song that I am really feeling, it is by La Roux who is from the UK (Nona is that right?).  So catchy! "This time maybe I'll beeeee bulletproof!"  I love that it has that 80's electronica feel.

4 comments:

LeeLee June 13, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

That was so sweet of you to give your ticket to your Dad!!! You really got your work out in, great going!!!

Selina June 13, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

You're entered! Thanks for posting my link on your page! =)

Anonymous,  June 14, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

YOu are just the energizer bunny! and aren't you just the best daughter to give your ticket to your dad. :)

Nona June 16, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

You are such a sweet daughter!!! Glad your parents enjoyed the concert together.

Yes, La Roux is British. Love her style.

I just love the way you work out.If we lived in the same city I would be your workout buddy. You'd leave my ass in the dirt because all I can do is walk fast but you would have me in ship shape in no time.

Keep up the great work. I'm very inspired.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates