How Low Can You Go

Summer Challenge -- Week 2

>> Friday, June 4, 2010




Boo, up 3.4.  But that is what end of year parties with cakes and chocolates will do to you.  Time to get back on track!  Next week I am down, down , down , down ,down!

Let's review how I did with this weeks goals:
1. Lose 25 pounds (193.8) FAIL! Since I am up this isn't going so hot...
2. Try a new physical activity each week CHECK! Joined the running clinic, for next week there is a new boxing gym that opened and I got a free one week pass in the mail. EXCITING!
3. Make a new healthy recipe each week FAIL!  Cut some out but didn't make them

I have signed up for not 1 but 2 activities with the running clinic and I am very excited:
1. 5K Walk on June 23
2. 20 Minute Challenge July 21

In other news, I went to the surgeon today and I will definitely have to have my thyroid removed.  The good news (I guess) is that due to the summer schedules I will not have a date for the surgery but it should be in about 8 weeks.  At least I can enjoy some of the summer without worrying.

Take Care!

7 comments:

Ro June 4, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

I am loving the positive attitude!
What great news to hear you will have your summer to enjoy. YAY!
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous,  June 4, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

Even though you didn't make your weight loss goal, you have accomplished so much and I think you should be proud! Hope everything goes well with your surgery. I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

M June 4, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

Oooh... I remember those end of the year parties! Congrats on signing up to do the 5K! It's a great step towards your health.

LeeLee June 5, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

You have the right attitude, getting back on the horse and not crying about the past! Let's Get it Girl!!!

Nona June 9, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Yes, try enjoy the summer and don't worry too much about the surgery. When the time comes I'm sure it will go smoothly and we'll all be sending great vibes out into the universe for you to heal quickly.

Sweets are my weakness as well but it definitely pays to reduce their consumption to the occasional treat. You can do it.

{{{Hugs}}}

Anonymous,  January 13, 2011 at 11:00 PM  

We concoct detached from Pai Village, known as the springboard
moncler men herve leger dress sale[url=http://www.hervelegercheapsale.com/christian-louboutin-slingback-c-47.html]christian louboutin slingback bow pump[/url] christian louboutin shoes chanel dresses spring 2010

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates