How Low Can You Go

Happy Wednesday!

>> Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tonight did run/walk for one minute each again and dare I say that it was easy, I actually did not break a sweat this time.  You know what that means?  On Sunday I am going to have to push myself harder.  Eating is going well, although we had ANOTHER going away party for a staff member today.  I controlled my cravings and only had one cupcake.

Wanted to add some fun, got this from Muscle Fitness HERS, but modified it a bit:

MissHaneefa's Quiz

One word to describe your personality: Outgoing
What do you think of during your cardio sessions: What!? I still have 25 minutes to go!t
One thing that I cannot do without at the gym (besides music): Water
The best way to make it through cardio: Good tunes
The body part I notice first on guys: Besides face? Arms
My favorite cheat meal: Butter chicken with naan bread or Thai green curry with sticky rice
I could most easily go for a month without: TV, but I need my Internet (trust me I won't watch shows)
Whenever I need a pick me up I: Call a friend
Three of my favorite training songs right now are: 1. All I Do Is Win--DJ Khalid 2. OMG-Usher and Will.I.Am 3. Imma Be--Black Eyed Peas
When I am at the gym I wear: Close fitting T-shirt and leggings
The best part of my body is: Smile, but that doesn't count. Breasts, I guess.
The number of minutes it takes me to get ready for the gym: 5 or 10 minutes
The person who reminds me of me is: Looks wise--Gabrielle Union/Jill Scott (so I have been told), personality--hmmm, maybe Queen Latifah?
The best boy band of all time is: Boyz II Men HANDS DOWN, I killed that II CD, remember On Bended Knee? Water Runs Dry?
I am really tired of hearing about: Gary Coleman's Death, let the poor man rest in peace!

**Feel free to borrow ;)

P.S. World Cup starts Friday!  Ole!Ole!Ole!Ole!
P.P.S.  Got tickets to Lionel Richie with Cassandra Wilson opening..  This is for my mom for her bday!  She is going to flip!

Start by doing what's necessary;
then do what's possible;
 and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
--Francis of Assisi

5 comments:

M June 10, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Let's all do what's necessary even if it's hard!

Anonymous,  June 10, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Interesting

Wanna BeRunner June 11, 2010 at 6:17 AM  

you KNOW Ill be thinking of you sunday as I make myself run as well.


MizFit

LeeLee June 13, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

You're doing so well with your running program! I am definitely Jacking this! Keep on Pushing!!!

Thank you for stopping by and showing me love!

Nona June 16, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

Body part or not, your smile is definitely a fantastic asset.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates