How Low Can You Go

30 Day Shred--Day 5--I Did It!

>> Sunday, June 20, 2010

I did the whole thing without stopping!  No modified push ups, all bicycles!  I can't believe it! Hahahaha, Jillian, I have won (until we meet again in Level 2)!

I corrected for 10 hours today (and that is only one set of exams!) I wanted to kill myself, I am almost done. Tomorrow morning is running clinic yeah!  Monday is 1 min walk/3 min run....*gulp*

Eating has been OK, had two gin and tonics today, don't usually drink, but I needed some liquid correcting fuel.

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's in your life!This is my Dad and I at a wedding last Nov.

Even though we may not always agree, love ya George! Mine is in Toronto for a 40th Wedding Anniversary.

5 comments:

Chayah June 20, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Good job! Lol @ "liquid correcting fuel". Nothing wrong with that!

Trina June 20, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

Gin & tonic...ain't nothing wrong with that! Your daddy looks great and so do you.

Congrats on the push ups superwoman and you will succeed at those bicycles in no time. Good luck with the rest of the shred!

LC June 20, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

Happy Father's Day to you and your dad!!

Anonymous,  June 21, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

What a beautiful picture! Congrats on making it through the workout!

Nona June 21, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

Loves the photo. Never noticed you had dimples too. Now I'm completely GREEN with envy. Meowwww!!!

I feel your pain re the correcting. Keep that liquid correcting fuel by your side!!! LOL!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates