>> Saturday, December 31, 2011
Hey party people! I hope that all is well in your neck of the woods. This is my last post of 2011. You all read about what I did in 2011. This post I will focus on what I want to accomplish in 2012.
1. Get under 200 pounds and hopefully to 172.
2. Try Crossfit and maybe TRX , I love trying new exercises anyone have any ideas? I have tried Zumba, Pilates, aqua fitness, hot yoga, pole dancing, what else is there?
3. Find the love of my life. Or at least someone to spend time with until he comes along.
4. Pay down at least 2 out of the 5 pieces of debt hanging over my head.
5. Run as many races as I can this year ( I think I ran 5 this year). Take my 5 k time to under 33 minutes, my 10k time to under an hour and four minutes and my half marathon time to under 2 hours and 31 minutes.
6. Make more money
There we go! Simple yet satisfying.
I am not looking forward to the next few weeks at the gym. It will be packed with "new year's resolutioners", oh well things will be back to normal by March break, it always is.
I wish you all the best. A very happy New Year, see you in 2012 (hopefully less of you ;) ), for more blogging, more workouts and more fun.
Love you to pieces!