How Low Can You Go

30 Day Shred--Day 12 and a Question about Polar Watches

>> Saturday, June 26, 2010

30 Day Shred Level 2 Day 2 (Day 12, already!)....
Circuit 1 and 2 are good.  Hell begins when Circuit 3 comes around.  Plank jacks are a fail as well as those chair sits with arm raises.  I have to stop constantly my shoulders are on fire.

Practicing for the 5K is going well, did a 20 minute run today, trying to work up to 30 minutes, I mapped my run and I covered about 3K, trying to increase my distance also.  I cannot believe that at this time next week the race will be over, hopefully my life will not be, lol.

I have Zumba tonight, I am so excited!

Does anyone in Blogland have a Polar watch?  If so which one?  I have an opportunity to snag one at a very good price.  Please let me know!  The things I am definitely looking for is to monitor heart rate as well as count calories.

Thank you in advance!

7 comments:

Chayah June 26, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

You are going to ace that 5K girl! I planned to get a Polar but didn't know which one to buy. In the meantime, I got a Sportline duo from Walmart on a trial basis and so far it has worked just fine for me. Another blogger that I follow uses a Polar. Don't know which one but you can see a pic of it here http://simplyshaka.wordpress.com/
hope that helps =)

M June 27, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

I don't have a Polar, but I'll probably get one instead of a Garmin Forerunner. I don't need to track super long distances anymore. Boohoo for me.

Trina June 27, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

I have the pink F6...I think. I love it, when i remember to wear it. It helps me push my self to work harder to burn calories.

Lol @ your comment about the 5K. You will live to tell the tale. I can't wait.

Trina June 27, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

Did you change your layout?

Steph June 27, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Just wanted to tell you that you have a new follower. I'm on my own weight loss journey and have lost 94 pounds so far :)

http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com

LeeLee June 27, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

I have the same Polar F6 as Mocha! I can't live w/o it! Once you program it with your stats, it will calculate your calories, let you know when your heart rate is too high or low and it gives you a weekly report with the amount of calories you burnt during your workout!!! Keep on going with the Shred, it will get easier. Trust! :D

Nona July 2, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

I don't have a Polar watch but I have an Omron HR-100c heart rate monitor. Mine doesn't tell me how many calories I've burnt.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates