How Low Can You Go

Less 2 Weeks Until The 5K

>> Sunday, June 20, 2010

That is what I realized today, time to get uber serious about this, I don't want to look like a fool  wait a minute, that is not possible ;)  I have made a "little" schedule from now until race day, I know, I know it looks super ambitious but that is the point, GO HARD OR GO HOME!

A lady at the running clinic saw me sign up for the 5 K and asked if I wasn't scared.  I replied, "Of course, but what is the worse that can happen?  I walk the whole way?  Then in the next race, I can only do better!"  She said that she would think about signing up too!  Hahaha, I am converting people, I love it!

"MissHaneefa's, I Must Be Smoking Crack" 5K Training Schedule

June 21-45 mins cycling
June 22- 1 min jog 4 min run for 20 min
June 23- 5K walk (10 min jog/10 min walk in the morning)
June 24- 5 min jog 3 min walk x3
June 25-2 min jog 1 min walk for 40 mins
June 26- 12 min jog 12min walk
June 27- 8 min jog 1 min walk x 2
June 28- 15 min jog
June 29- 2 min jog 1 min walk for 40 min
June 30- 20 min jog
July 1-25 min jog
July 2-REST
July 3- RACE DAY!

Running everyday? No Rest? I know, I know, I am in it to win it.  I will try and keep to this at least my heart is in the right place.  Wish me luck!

30 Day Shred Day 6--Good, damn bicycles are hard again!

4 comments:

LC June 20, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

Good Luck on your first 5K! The only thing I would suggest is that you don’t run the day before your first 5K, this way your legs can be fresh and ready for race day!

Chayah June 21, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

LOL @ the title of your schedule. Good luck girl, cheering you on all the way from here in GA.

Anonymous,  June 21, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

Wow, what a schedule! Good luck on your first 5k!

Nona June 21, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

LOL!!! "MissHaneefs's, I Must Be Smoking Crack" 5k Training Schedule. LOL!!! That is the funniest title ever.

Okay, now that I've recovered a little, just let me say that if anyone can do this, it is you. You don't play around with exercise. You set your mind to things and then do them. I totally believe that you are going to reach a new height through this 5k challenge.
;) Go for it girl.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates