How Low Can You Go

30 Day Shred--Day 1

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today, I wasn't in the mood to go to the gym. The weather outside was great and I could not bring myself to go to my gym.  Times like this I really wish that my gym still had classes, I could use a good class right now.  Just follow along and not think about what I am going to do next.  I went home and began to think;should go for a walk? Run? Rest? Then VOILA!  Jillian popped in my head.  I dusted of my 30 Day Shred DVD and got to work.  I must say that Level 1 is much easier this time around.  The only thing I had issues with is the bicycle crunches (damn you weak core*shaking fist to the sky*), even the jumping jacks weren't bad. I am going to try and do this for 30 Days (10 days at each level) along with whatever else I can muster, just to give myself a little change.

8 comments:

PhluffyPrincess June 15, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

I am going to be doing this too! I started before my car accident but had to stop. I was just telling my mother that I was just going to do my own personal challenge (because she knows all about blog and forum challenges that I join). YAY! I will do L1 today with you!

Ro June 15, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

ME TOO!!
I love the shred. I am so in. Im going home today to start.
Yahll make me smile!!!
*what am I gonna do when I go out of town??

Rheina June 15, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

Good luck this go around. I'm starting back today too. I figure it's a good way to get cardio and weight training in in a short burst. I haven't even *looked* at level two and honestly, I'm scared to.

M June 16, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Her workouts are awesome! I think I'll go back to them after my half marathon.Right now I'm too pooped for anything else!

Anonymous,  June 16, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

You are just the energizer bunny. Work it Ms.Thang!!

Nona June 16, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Just the name alone scares the hell out of me ... probably exactly what I need. LOL!!!

LeeLee June 19, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

You already know how much I love JM's 30 Day Shred! It's the best DVD I've used and the results are killer!!! Get it Girl!!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates