How Low Can You Go

Summer Challenge--Week 3

>> Friday, June 11, 2010




Yeah!  Down 4!  I am so happy!

Let's review how I did with this weeks goals:



1. Lose 25 pounds (193.8) CHECK! Lost 4, so I am on my way!


2. Try a new physical activity each week FAIL!  Boxing gym idea did not work out, aqua fitness is in the cards in a few weeks, but until then I will have to find something.


3. Make a new healthy recipe each week CHECK! I made some delicious sweet potato fries and homemade ice tea with fresh ginger and fresh mint.

Two out of three not bad.  Tomorrow is my Mom's bday, so we will be going out to eat, I will have to be very good.  I want this momentum to keep going!

Have a great weekend!


9 comments:

Ro June 11, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

WHHHOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!
4 lbs is really great. I hope you have fun celebrating your mom's bday!
:-)

Chayah June 11, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Outstanding! Keep up the good work and have a wonderful weekend!!

Desperately Seeking Thin June 11, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

That is awesome!!! Congrats on the 4 pounds. Can't wait til next week to see if you're gonna blow us out the water again, LOL. Good luck this week!

Anonymous,  June 11, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Congratulations!! 4lbs, WOW!

LC June 11, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Great Job on the 4lbs!!

LadyRoz June 12, 2010 at 6:38 AM  

alright! Good Job!!! We are going to be sexy women in no time!!!!

M June 12, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

Four pounds! Awesome! You're so inspiring.

LeeLee June 13, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Awesome job on the loss and sticking to your goals! Enjoy your weekend with your Mom & wild out at the concert!!!

Nona June 16, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Sweet!!!!! Keep up the excellent work and Happy Birthday to your Mummy!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates