How Low Can You Go

Prom Night

>> Friday, June 18, 2010

Tonight was the Prom (Grad) at our school, so I went got my hair pressed and got all dolled up


Not bad, not bad.  I see the hard work is paying off, but I still have a little bit of a way to go!  By next year I will be HOT HOTTER than I am now!
Here are a few pics of some of my beautiful students and I:





The girl in red in the first pic, had my favorite dress of the night, although you can't see it  the back was all embroidered in silver, simply stunning. The dinner wasn't that great, but I had a great time due to the fantastic music, way better than my prom 13 years ago!  I even broke a sweat on the dance floor! Congratulations Class of 2010!
Weigh In tomorrow.

P.S. 30 Day Shred is getting better, I am not sure if I am getting stronger or it is because I did it in the morning.

10 comments:

Alexia June 18, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

you are tall! i was wondering why your weight looked so thin on you. okay...

love your legs. you look great. progress photos are the best.

Chayah June 18, 2010 at 1:41 AM  

Ok you look like one of the students. Go girl! You look pretty. Since I'm a shoe nut, my eyeballs immediately took to those tan shoes the girl is wearing in the 1st pic. Must find those expeditiously.

M June 18, 2010 at 2:19 AM  

You're looking great! You also have such a beautiful smile. Your hard work is paying off!

Anonymous,  June 18, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

You are so beautiful! and I didn't realize how tall you were. I wish I had some of that height, lol! You look great and I thought you were one of the students! Love the outfit. I love high waist belts!

Ro June 18, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

You blending in with the kids chileeee. I LOVES IT

....very cute pics...you are looking HAWT!!!

GFS June 18, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

You look awesome!!!!!!!!

Nona June 19, 2010 at 6:51 AM  

Oh Girl, you look simply FABULOUS!!! Did you change your shoes from the first photo. I prefer the shoes in the first photo with this outfit. They really draw attention to your very nice legs.

Will be back later to catch up with the other posts!!!

LeeLee June 19, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

You are looking like one of the students! Love your outfit and Vilese took the words out of my mouth. I looked at the tan shoes and thought HAWT!!!! You are looking so good!!! Keep on pushing!!!

Madame: The Journey June 20, 2010 at 2:02 AM  

"By next year I will be -HOT- HOTTER than I am now!" <<< love that! Cute pics!

Trina June 20, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

You look marvelous. Prom...good times, what little I remember.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates