How Low Can You Go

Oh, We're Halfway There...

>> Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh, OH! Living on a prayer....No, no I did not become a Bon Jovi fan overnight. I am referring to Jillian and me and our 30 Day Shred!  Today was day 15!  I cannot believe it!  Jillian, I hate you less today.  I really pushed and tried to take as few breaks as possible.  I must admit that it is getting better.

Went to an Armenian restaurant with my department for dinner.  Let me just say that I have that I have that uncomfortable full feeling that I hate.  I am guzzling water like a mofo, but alas, I am sure that on Friday the scale will be my enemy. Geezzzz, I really need to get my act together.  I realize that I am 15 pounds away from 200, it seems so near, but at the same time so far.  Tomorrow is the last day that I have to go to work, wooo  hoooo, summer can officially begin.  When people ask me what am I doing this summer, I REALLY want to reply, "Losing weight``, but I know that they wouldn`t understand, so I reply," Nothing special".  I am determined to go back to school in August a new and improved me!

4 comments:

Chayah June 30, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

Girl you're gonna wow them when you go back to school in August! You're doing great!

PhluffyPrincess June 30, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

I know that's right girl...when ppl ask me whats going on besides school I'm like "weight loss!!!!" lol. Yay for summer! WOOT WOOT!

Corletta June 30, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

You are doing so well. I can not WAIT to see how you will look when you return to school. Go girl!! By the way, what pictures are you wanting to see? I will try to post some for you!

LeeLee June 30, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

You are going to do great this summer....Here's to being under 200lbs!!! Get it Girl!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates