How Low Can You Go

Summer Challenge--Week 4

>> Friday, June 18, 2010




Boo, up 1.4 from last week, I think I need to start going back to the gym, Jillian is just not enough for me.  I am still down from the beginning of this challenge,  but 2 pounds in four weeks is kind of sad.  I really need to step up my game for next week's weigh in.  I am so close to my mini goal of 211 and I want to get there ASAP!  I need another 4 pound week!
Let's review how I did with this weeks goals:

1.Lose 25 pounds (193.8) FAIL!  Up this week (can there ever be two weeks that I am down in a row?That will be the goal for the next two weigh in's)
2. Try a new physical activity each week CHECK! Sort of.  I signed up for the 5K!  There is no turning back now! Another teacher at work who has signed up for a half marathon in the fall might do it with me, so that will be great to have someone by my side. Also signing up for some aqua fit classes that will start in 2 weeks!  So excited!
3. Make a new healthy recipe each week FAIL!

One out of three not so hot.  I feel really good though, I am not going to let this get me down, I am going to keep pushing.  I am really also really close to 200, which I have never seen before (203 is the smallest number I have seen on a scale). This weekend I have to finish correcting my exams and get the report cards together, so I will be working all weekend. I can make this happen!

30 Day Shred will have to be done later today.  Keep a look out for notes on that!
 Have a great weekend!

P.S.  THANK YOU all for all your wonderful comments on the Prom Night pics!  It is just the drive I need to keep going! Compliments always put a big smile on my face!







4 comments:

Ro June 18, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

I think the main thing is to stay pushing forward. 2 lbs in 4 weeks is GOOD!
A loss is a LOSS and it could have been a gain right?
Your really doing great and all that running etc and Jillian push ups...it might some little baby mini muscles...HEEEYYY NOW!!
:-)
Have a Great weekend!!

Chayah June 18, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Well you've already said everything that I could have. Great attitude I love it. Keep pushin you can do it! And congrats on signing up for the 5K I'm excited for you and can't wait to read about it!

Rheina June 18, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

I know what you mean about the Shred not being enough. When I was doing it and kept my eating the same, my weight didn't budge. I think it's great that you signed up for a 5k. I did one last month, but only walked. Determined to at least walk/jog the next.

Nona June 19, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

The thing is to keep going in the face of disappointing results, and you've got that nailed. It ain't over yet!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates