How Low Can You Go

Weigh In : Time To Bring Back The Stars

>> Friday, September 17, 2010

I am bringing back the YES YOU CAN STARS. This increase in weight is getting out of control. I am up to 216 this week, another 2+  pound increase.  I am disappointed and I know what is wrong;  I am not going to gym like I used to.  I used to spend 2 hours at the gym, one hour on cardio and the other in weights.  I need to bring that back.  I am not feeling the motivation these days, I am really not.  I will start the stars on Sunday.

Have a great evening..

2 comments:

Shannie (akaSolidice242) September 17, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

motivation really is the key to accomplishing goals. i am trying to push through my lack of motivation and hoping it comes back soon or until exercise becomes second nature to me. Nevertheless, Good luck! you can definitely do it.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates