How Low Can You Go

Wedding!

>> Sunday, September 5, 2010

The venue, Beantown Ranch.
I went to a really fun wedding on Friday.  One of my best friend's sister got married,  I know everyone loves pictures so here we go!
The dress

The beautiful bride


Nan and Han!
Cupcakes!  The icing was delicious. I had about 12, enough said.
Big Shout Out to M.A.C. for an amazing job on my make-up! Gotta love those lashes.

As far as eating goes, I ate WAY to much, this is a new week and I will start a new tomorrow.  Have a great long weekend!


9 comments:

Blubeari September 5, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

I gave you an award on my blog! :-)

Chayah September 5, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

Yes we love pictures! Or at least I do. You look absolutely beautiful and I love the hair accessory! I totally would have been missing for about 30 mins with those cupcakes like serious.

Alexia September 5, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

you look fab! and did you cut off your hair and i totally missed it? looks great!

Trina September 5, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

I love your hair piece. Is it a barrette. Don't you look jazzy and I loves the lashes!!! I even like the bride's hair piece. As you can see, I'm into hair accessories.

GFS September 5, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

AAAAH!! That headpiece/ headband is the business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown September 6, 2010 at 12:23 AM  

Fabulosity - yup, I'm talking about you.

Love the lashes and the hair piece.

erica September 6, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

you looked AMAZING at the wedding girly. Absolutely glowing.

xo

Ro September 8, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

Totally Gorgeous!!! You were radiant chick...loves it

Girlventures September 9, 2010 at 6:12 PM  

You really do the make up up! I wish I had the patience and those lashes...and that head piece!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates