How Low Can You Go

Wow....

>> Sunday, September 26, 2010

Can you believe that we are up to 15 participants in the challenge (15 losing 15 in 15, haha I'm a loser). Damn homey, who would have thought! I am really excited and if you are reading this and you want in, leave a comment.  The goal is to loss 15 pounds in 15 weeks, sounds simple enough.  Picture yourself under the mistletoe with that special someone feeling sexier than ever in your little black dress a size smaller than you wear now, because you were in this challenge!

In running news, I ran 8.6 K today in an hour and 3 minutes, it was so cold. But I burned 816 calories, yeah!  That is a new record, I have not run that far yet!  I have ordered a new jacket to wear while running since the weather is getting colder.  It is reflective, so I will be safe in the winter.

Amazing Race starts tonight, woot woot.  My favorite reality show of all time.  I wish i could be on that show.

Have a great Sunday!

8 comments:

Unknown September 26, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

You continue to amaze and inspire me. I'm up for the challenge too!

Ro September 26, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

I love the Amazing Race tooo.....We can discuss...and that big FAT Zero next to my name WILL be 15 or MORE when its all said and done :-)

Single Ma September 26, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

Can you participate if you have a weight loss goal through the end of the year but it's less than 15 lbs?

Chayah September 26, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

SWEET! copying the new badge.

Rusti September 26, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

I up for the challenge!!!!
Thanks Miss Haneefa for having a challenge. This is my first one!!!
~RustiAnn.blogspot.com

Woo Diva,  September 26, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

I'd like to be a part of the 15 in 15. Need something to keep me motivated... Support and check-ins might be the answer...Trying to lose 90-100 in 12 months or less.

MegFordice September 27, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

I love The Amazing Race too, my boyfriend and I always watch it together. So far I am rooting for the doctors. Can you believe the tatoo'd team? Wow, how did that chick graduate high school?!

So how do we check in with the challenge? Is there a certain day we post, or do we leave a comment?

Anonymous,  September 27, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Hey girl, do you want us to just send you how much we lost on our weigh in day? This is the first official week, correct?

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates