How Low Can You Go

Fall Is Here

>> Saturday, September 25, 2010

I really need to shake these 5 pounds and get back under 210, but I will not be able to do that until I stop putting crap in my mouth. I went for a run this morning (15/25) and the leaves are starting to change color so that is really nice, nevertheless it is getting cold, boo.

Tomorrow is our long run, it is supposed to be 8K, but I know that it will turn into 9 our instructor is crazy in that way.  This week's star system was a bust, epic fail.  I will post the details later.  I am committing to eating better today.  We are up to 10 people participating in the 15 in 15 challenge, yeah!
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Chayah September 25, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

I'm speaking positive into your life you will shake those 5 lbs and you will get under 210. When you see that crappy food just think of New Year's eve like u said in the prev post (i know easier said than done). Other than that enjoy your weekend chica and great job on your workouts! :)

I'm Annie September 25, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

Ooh Ooh Ooh! Count me in to your 15 in 15 challenge! I definitely need some motivation. :)

(I'm also working on making you an awesome bloggy button for the challenge)

I'm Annie September 25, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Okie dokie, I've got the challenge badge all made up!

Email me at:
my30by30[at]hotmail[dot]com

and I will send it your way! :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates