How Low Can You Go

15 in 15 Challenge

>> Friday, September 24, 2010


Hey hey hey!
   I have recovered from my exaushtion and I am ready to work!  The 15 pounds in 15 weeks challenge is on!  I have 6 people including myself that are in.  We have 15 weeks until the end of the year (14 weight ins) and the goal is to loss 15 pounds.  In terms of prizes, I don't have much to offer, but I will send a little something to all that make it.  Here are the participants:
  • Vee
  • Solidice242
  • Dee
  • Ro
  • Melissa
Yeah!  I am so excited!  Anyone else reading this and wants to participate drop me a comment, you are all welcome, the more the merrier. Sorry, I wish I was more computer savy and could make a fancy badge, but no can do. I did some googling and this badge is the best I can come up with, sorry it is so small, but feel free to add in to your posts.  I will keep track on the side bar,so please post a comment each Friday (or whenever you can) and I will update the info with how many pounds you have lost.

Imagine how sexy we will look 15 pounds lighter for New Year's Eve!  Woot woot!

I have signed up for two more races.  One of the is another 5K race and it will be next Sat.  I am aiming for 31 minutes.  I have also signed up for my graduation race for my running clinic it will be Nov. 6 and it is 10K.  In this race I am aiming for 1 hr. 15 minutes.

My gym membership has expired and I am goin to try something new, I am signing up for classes at the community center and I am going to see how that works for a while.

Eating is still a fail.  At my school, we have  a large population of Native students.We took them to a Pow Wow today.  like any cathering there was lots of food.  I had an Indian taco it was sooooo good.  Fried bread that had a little cinnamon in it. Topped with shredded lwttuce, homemade salsa and ground beef, oh ya and lots of grated cheese.  Yummy!

A pow-wow (also powwow or pow wow or pau wau) is a gathering of North America's Native people.
A modern pow-wow is a specific type of event where both Native American and non-Native American people meet to dance, sing, socialize, and honor American Indian culture. There is generally a dancing competition, often with significant prize money awarded. Pow-wows vary in length from one day session of 5 to 6 hours to three days.


Have a great weekend!
P.S Weigh in was 214 better but still trying to get back to that 211.

16 comments:

PhluffyPrincess September 25, 2010 at 2:37 AM  

add me add me add me! omg when you said imagine how much sexier you'll look, i immediately began thinking of what i wanna wear NYE! lol.

MegFordice September 25, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

All right, I'M NOT GONNA BE A PANSY ANY MORE.

Add me in!

Chayah September 25, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

woo hoo! we can do this! copying the badge and posting to my blog.

Unknown September 25, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

A challenge is just what I needed.

I'm in!

missmajestic,  September 25, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

I would like to join the challenge

Single Sassy and Saved September 26, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

Oh I need this challenge in my life!!!! PLEASE add me !!!

Shellabelle September 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

I would like to join the challenge, please!

Nicci September 26, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

Sounds like a great challenge, good lick girl. I know all you ladies can do it.

Girlventures September 26, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

I gladly except your challenge!

Shea September 27, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

I'm in too! I gained 4 pounds on my vacay =(, lol. I could definitely use this as motivation to get extra sexy for my winter vacation.

Trina September 28, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

I'M DOWN! I would like lose 15 in two weeks but the challenge is probably a better idea...lol. I saw a cute button on Vee's page.

Carla September 28, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

Can I join in? I know I'm a little late but I just popped over from Damora's blog. Sitting here on vacation drinking margaritas and eating way too many enchiladas. Ugh! A challenge is just what I need to get my butt in gear.

Unknown September 30, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

I'm in too! I need something to get me going! This is the first time I've ever commented on a bloggers website! I stalk them all the time! :)

Stephanie October 14, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

I'd like to join as well! Please add me! I guess I'm Stephanie-2 lol

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates