How Low Can You Go

Better

>> Thursday, September 9, 2010

Things are better, eating is better.  I haven't made it to the gym in a long time, because I am so busy at work.  I can't go today, because I have a volleyball meeting.  Tomorrow my friend is coming in from out of town, so I won't be able until Sat.  I am trying to eat well, because I know that I am not hitting the gym. I do have some weights at home maybe I will try and do a few things (squats, bicep curls, the usual) before bed. Wish me the best.

2 comments:

Unknown September 9, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Glad to hear things are better, wish I could say the same. I'm in such a rut and havn't found my motivation.

Chayah September 9, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

Definitely wishing you all the best chica!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates