How Low Can You Go

Can I Call You Harry Potter?

>> Monday, September 20, 2010

Because you guys must have worked your blog magic, because I feel MUCH better!  I am not 100%, but I am definitely feeling better than yesterday.  Thanks for all your kind words.

Didn't go to the gym, but I did an at home workout that was great.  I really love weights, I cranked up youtube, playing a song I love (today was soca madness) and I would work a body part (let's say biceps) for the extention of that song. 12/25 YEAH! I was a bad girl, I ate some dark chocolate covered almonds, you know what that mean another x on the star board.  I need to be good for the rest of the week.

You know how much I love these "getting to know you" questions.  I stole got this from Moving Mertle, check her out.

  1. If you could magically change one thing about your body, what would it be?
    I would erase these damn stretch marks, those of you who have been here awhile know how much I loath them and the sad thing is there is not much that I can do. *insert crying face smiley*
  2. What is your best physical feature?  My smile.  I was blessed with straight teeth and they are nice and white.  The males in the world say that I have nice breasts.
  3. Do you weigh yourself daily? Hourly? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Never?  Most days it is once in the morning.  Some days I also weight in at the gym (I am just curious).
  4. Do you workout regularly? If so, how does if affect you from day to day? Yes, I do.  Even before I lost all the weigh (I was 272 two years ago).  I always loved the gym.  The atmosphere is great and the people watching is fabulous.
  5. What is the healthiest thing you do for yourself on a regular basis? I stopped drinking coffee (but that was more of a milk issue) and I work out regularly.  I try and stay active.
  6. If you could look like a celebrity, who would you choose to look like? I like Kim Kadarshian's shape but she is only 5'2". I love Serena Williams and all those muscles.
  7. What do you do to make yourself feel pretty/handsome? I love when I get my make up done, eyebrows freshly threaded.  Some fake lashes to top of  the look.  A nice outfit.  I would have said get my hair done, but now with my short hair no need for that!
  8. What are you most attracted to in the opposite sex?  Tall, nice smile, soft spoken.
  9. Have you ever avoided situations because you didn't want people to see your body shape? Nope, never.  Even when I was in Japan and went naked to the hot springs, I didn't care.  can you I wish I knoew what those Japanese wpmen were thinking when they saw a 5'9" black lady with DDD breasts and about 250 pounds at the baths?  Thinking about it still makes me chuckle.
  10. How do you feel about your overall appearance? Let's admit it is MUCH better than before. But there is something about going from 272 to 21? that makes you feel good.  I am happy that I have maintained this weight loss, but I am still aiming for 203 (my lowest low) and evertually 175ish. 

Have a great night!

3 comments:

Chayah September 20, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

Cool Q&A. Glad that you are feeling better chica! Mmmm choco covered almonds make me weak at the knees. Have you tried those 100 calorie pack cocoa roasted almonds?

Trina September 21, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

Blogger is malfunctioning. This is my second time trying to leave a comment. I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm still waiting for the weather to change here. It's still HOT!

michelle September 22, 2010 at 6:54 AM  

Hey lady, you were just having a bad day. I'm glad you feel better. I enjoyed reading the survey you posted. I love the fact that you are so comfortable with your body that you went naked to the hot springs...lol

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates