How Low Can You Go

Carpe Diem Up In This Place

>> Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello Friends!
     I hope that all is well.  Today was a good day.  Since I did absolutely NOTHING yesterday.  I decided to carpe diem this bitch today.  I went for a 7K run this morning, followed by a stint at the gym.  I am now at 5/25 workouts so far this month.

Total: 56:32
Calories: 719
Distance: 7.33 K
Avg Pace: 7:43
Avg Hrt: 151
Max Pace: 5:49
Max Hrt: 167

This week I am trying to stay on track. Eating has been better and  I have my running on Tues and Wed. I am going to try and go to the gym Thurs, Fri and Sat. I hope this works out.

4 comments:

J Rodney September 13, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

You are doing fantastic! Keep up the great work!


FrugalMom from
The Fit & Frugal Challenge

LeeLee September 13, 2010 at 1:08 AM  

You're doing great!! Your Heart Rate Monitor is no joke!! I love all the results it spits out at you!! I am going to try so hard this week to work a run or 2 in this week!! I will let you know how it goes!! Keep up the great work!

Ro September 13, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

WHY didn't that cross my nmind Haneefa?? thanks for the encouragement....and way to go on the 7K...you kickng much ass and taking names :-)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates