How Low Can You Go

New Start

>> Monday, September 6, 2010

   These last few days have been a free for all, treats on top of treats and I cannot have this.  I have made a commitment to get back on track and be more strict with what I put in my mouth.  Today I woke up ready to tackle a new week and recommit to living healthy and taking care of me.  I have come along way and for the last few months I have been swinging from 209-216 and I want to start to go in the right direction and try and get to that 210 and eventually to 205.  I then went for a 6K run.

Total: 51:28
Calories: 581
Distance: 6.4 K
Avg Pace: 8:02
Avg Hrt: 147
Max Pace: 5:15
Max Hrt: 165

I feel really good.  Ro if you are reading this I am at 2/25 workouts! There is a race on Saturday, I am debating if I should run it.  I have not been training, but the location is really beautiful. Decisions, decisions.

       I am aiming to workout and/or run everyday this week except for Wed. On Wed. we have a meeting at school in the evening.  I am rereading alot of magazines and books that I have to get me back into the zone.  I am going to try and detox today.  Water and fruits all day (water and/or tea and if i am really hungry I will eat some fruit).  After all the crap that I ate this weekend (it was yummy crap), I just want to purge my body (purge is such a gross word) and start anew.  I think that I will have to bring back the "Yes You Can Stars!"  If this Friday's weigh in is up, I am bringing them back for the month.

Did I tell you that I am going to NYC with the school art trip!?  I am so excited!  We will be heading there the last weekend of Oct.  We will be seeing the Broadway production of Wicked and Billy Elliot.  I have wanted to see Wicked for the longest time.  I am so excited.  We will head to the Met, the Moma, Statue of Liberty, NYC is one of my favorite places in the world, it is just so vibrant.

This is one of my favorite quotes, I have it hanging in my class and I feel that is suites us all so well.

The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary

7 comments:

Ro September 6, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

Of course I'm reading and I think you should do the run I liked the stars idea that u started and re-committing to your goals is a great start!
Let's leave 2010 under 200 and at goal :-)
*oh and I so wanna go to nyc and I know wicked will be wonderful!!!

Alexia September 6, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

lemme know if you'd like to meet up in ny!

erica September 6, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

fabulous job with the run! You are doing fabulous girly!!!

xo

M September 7, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

I'm so glad that you're hooked on running! Make sure you rest your legs in between long runs. Rest is just as important as a run day.

Anonymous,  September 7, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

I know the feeling. It seem like lately I have good days and bad days but I'm really trying to get back focused again too. Good luck! You are doing such a wonderful job that I know you will kick butt on the scale this week! :-)

LeeLee September 8, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

I just wanted to say that you looked so Gorgeous for the wedding!! WHAT!!! Stunning!!! And also wanted to tell you that you are going to LOVE "Wicked"!!! That is one show I would see twice!!! Have a Blast!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates