How Low Can You Go

When A Woman's Fed Up...

>> Friday, September 3, 2010

I wish that I was refering to that R. Kelly song, but I am not.  I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 214.6.   AHHHHHHHHH!  I think that I am going to change my weigh in day to Wed.  All week the scale was reading 211 and 212 and today 214.  I want to get out of these damn 21?'s and get back to 209 and go down from there.  Trinindad is 5 months away....Better start a ticker for that.

I have a wedding this evening so I am leaving work early and driving out since it is about 2 hours away.  I also have to do all that girly stuff, manicure, make up and buy a few accessories.  I love weddings theya re always so much fun and the food is always so yummy. 

Hope your weigh in's are better than mine.

3 comments:

ERICA September 3, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Totally had the same thing happen! I was thinking of changing my weigh in day Tues was great, Wednesday awesome even though earlier then usual Thursday BAD Friday Bad! Maybe Thursday just has some issues of it's own haha.

Have a great time at the wedding! I have a cool ticker on my blog for my friends wedding in Nov, if you'd like a similar one for Trinidad just click on my ticker.

ERICA September 3, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

I commented on your post earlier now I just have some news. I wanted to let you know how much I like your blog so I've given you an award and tagged you in a game. Here's a link (kinda)

http://movingmertle.blogspot.com/2010/09/awards-and-games.html

Chayah September 4, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Do you check yourmeasurements? Could've been muscle you gained. All in all you're moving. have fun at the wedding and a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates