How Low Can You Go

15 by 15 Challenge Details

>> Monday, September 27, 2010

    I have a had a few questions about the 15 by 15 Challenge.  This is how we will proceed:

  • Each Friday, leave a comment and tell me how much weight you lost (or gained, hopefully this will not be the case) that week example. ex; +1 or -3
  • Each week I will update the side bar with the total for THAT week as well as the running totals.
  • I will be your cheerleader as well as write a post summarizing the week
  • For those that are up for it, I will add a weekly BONUS challenge.  The Bonus will be something that I would like us as participants to try for the next week; ex: work out for an extra hour or try a new veggie. I will ask participants for ideas for Bonus challenges, as well as tips for other participants.  I really want this to be a fun, non stressful experience and I want participants to be part of the whole process.
Have a great day!

12 comments:

Anonymous,  September 27, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Yayyy, I'm really pumped about this challenge. The 25/30 challenge really motivated me and I know this one will too. Look for my weigh in results on early Sat. mornings, LOL that's when I weigh in. I'm looking forward to the bonus challenge. I suggest trying a new food and/or workout.

Ro September 27, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

You know you are majorly cool right?!??!?

Anonymous,  September 27, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

I totally want in for this challenge! :) Thanks for doing it!
-Larissa

Dee Dee September 27, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

Hello, I think I need a challenge. May I join?

Chayah September 27, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

Thanks for the clarification MissH! This should be alot of fun!

Anonymous,  September 28, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

Thanks for the details! Good luck everyone!

erica September 28, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

wow what an awesome idea you have! Good luck to everyone!

xo

Ronkidonks September 28, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Hey doll!

Mellissa sent me! I would love to participate in this challenge...opefully it's not too late!!

Previously Plump... in progress September 28, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

hey ladycakes....

I'm in a bad spot right now.

Can I join? It may be just what I need.
can't wait to start running again...

michelle September 28, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

This is just the motivation I need to keep gong.

Thanks girl!

Girlventures September 29, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Count me in the 15 by 15 challenge! http://thisisntcuteanymore.blogspot.com/2010/09/15-in-15.html

JaraBeara September 29, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

I'm so excited to join this journey with others!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates