How Low Can You Go

Hungry Hungry Hippo

>> Tuesday, September 14, 2010

That is how I felt today. After work I came home I was so hungry. Do you have any suggestions as for what I can eat to satisfy my hunger?  I had a half bagel with some peanut butter, I was still hungry.  So I had some Triscuits with cheese, still hungry. I had a bit of dry Honeynut Cheerios.  Finally I was satisfied.  I went for a run that turned into 5K.  Now I am eating my supper.  My legs feel a bit better but still broken.  I must admit that the run helped.

4 comments:

Trina September 14, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

Sometimes I get like that and I make myself a smoothie with lots of fruit or sometimes I make bad choices and eat crap. Usually a snack like nuts and raisins, or a bagel thin sandwich with lunch meat will satisfy me.

Chayah September 15, 2010 at 12:44 AM  

If I have bad stuff around the house I will snack on it so I try to have a bunch of healthy low fat things around when I get the munchies like that. I was like that yesterday and much on a bowl of leftover steamed veggies. Got like that again today and located Mini me's stash of Doritos AND powdered donuts :(

Tammy September 15, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

When I'm on plan, I keep a bowl of fruit on the counter that I can just grab....apples, navel oranges, pears, peaches, plums...I keep a big bowl of watermelon cut up and in the frig....and I have some veggies in the frig....sometimes I'll wash a cucumber and eat the whole thing w/o even slicing it up...or slice up some red bell peppers...or tomatoes...or keep a big bowl of sauteed or grilled veggies in the frig...like yellow squash, zucchini, onions & mushrooms. Hope this helps! :)

Girlventures September 16, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

I know it sounds weird, but when I get like that, sometimes I'm just thirsty, when I'm good I drink water and wait a few minutes to see if that fills the void. Glad the legs are better.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates