How Low Can You Go

I Will

>> Wednesday, September 1, 2010



This ad for UnderArmour is sick!  It is so motivating.  Check out the move at 0:49, crazy!

In other news, did I tell you that I am coaching the school senior volleyball team?  I am super excited.  Even though I have no coaching experinece (let alone volleyball experience).  The head of the Physical Education Department was in despearte need of a coach.  She knows that I am active and love leading students, so she asked me and I accepted.  She is helping me along the way.  If you have any volleyball experience, any advice is accepted.

I also got new shoes last week Asics GT-2150, they are fabulous.  I feel like I am walking  running  on clouds.


Had  Parent Orientation session at work tonight.  Ate two cupcakes, enough said.

10 comments:

Blubeari September 1, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

Love that ad!! Makes me want to work out. :-)

Previously Plump... in progress September 2, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

Bah ha ha "Ate two cupcakes, enough said." - that made me giggle.... totally something I would do.

Love that ad - I'm stealing it from you and posting it on my blog (of course I'll mention where I got it from). It's videos like that that make me want to run and work hard and eat well and not binge on horrible processed high fat foods.

Thanks for posting it :)

Coaching?! That's awesome :) I used to play volleyball in high school - I loved it, best sport ever

I recently got new running shoes to - I love love love new running shoes, it makes runs so much more enjoyable. I have my 10km run tomorrow.... yikes.

Anonymous,  September 2, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

You are to funny, LOL!!! I can feel the excited in your voice as I was reading your post. :) Good luck with coaching volleyball.

Tammy September 2, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Love me some cupcakes, AWESOME ad, and how much are those shoes?? I need some new ones and walking on clouds sounds nice. :)

Tammy September 2, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Love me some cupcakes, AWESOME ad, and how much are those shoes?? I need some new ones and walking on clouds sounds nice. :)

Chayah September 2, 2010 at 8:08 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chayah September 2, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

That video went hard! That whole 1 minute I was hyped and yes that move was sick indeed at 0:49! Congrats on the coaching position you're gonna do great! Loving the shoes too.

LC September 2, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

Asics are great for running! They really are like being on "clouds".

Alexia September 2, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

no advice whatsoever! i was TERRIBLE at volleyball in high school. like hilariously bad. no one wanted me on their team. ha! be sure to let us know how coaching the team goes.

LC September 2, 2010 at 11:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates