How Low Can You Go

Weigh In: The Glass is Half Full

>> Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello!
     Today's weigh in was good 213.6 down 1 from last week.  Even better because on Monday after the wedding bonanza I was at 217.  A few things have happened in the last few days to make me happy:

  • I now can wear XL tops and do not need to go to the plus size section
  • I am comfortably in a 16
  • I have been getting so many compliments at work
  • My stomach feels "flatter"
A few not so good things:

  • I got a speeding ticket yesterday going 74 km/h in a 50 zone.  Bye bye 110$ and 2 demerit points
  • I have donated alot of my clothing because they no longer fit.  I find it hard to get dressed in the morning for work, tops are not so bad but I am really struggling in the pants department.  I am now shopping at Winners (similar to TJ Maxx and Marshalls for all my US readers), I purchased a skirt for 20$ and I plan to continue shopping there until I reach my goal.  There is no point in spending alot of money on clothing that I will have to eventually donate.
  • Don't think that I am going to go to the wedding next week. I don't like driving long distances and it would be a 5 hour drive.  Also i am not in the mood to spend 150$ on the train. You know when you get that gut feeling?  I am a big believer in intuition and I follow mine to a tea.  I am going to email my friend later with my regrets and I will still mail her a gift.  I hope that this is OK.
  • Haven't been to the gym all week.  Yikes!  I am going to go for a 5K run tomorrow and then head to the gym, I miss my weights.  Sunday we are doing a 7K and I will see how I feel and also hit the gym.
I got a few blog awards and I will address those tomorrow!  Thanks for all your support.

3 comments:

ERICA September 10, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

I love getting into a new pant size....but hate it as well. Most shirts you can still wear but big pants are awful! I tried to wear a pair yesterday that i thought were still ok though a size bigger. I had to stop every 3 minutes and pull them up! And the jeans that fit the beast are also the expensive ones...urg! I'm glad you're having good luck at Winners!! A new size is awesome no matter the price of shopping.

erica September 10, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

Girly You are doing absolutely amazing!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!

xo

LeeLee September 11, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Go Ahead with your weight loss! Keep it up!!! I hate shopping for bottoms always, if they are too big they are dreadful looking and if they are too tight it's just depressing!! Let's get it girl!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates