How Low Can You Go

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

>> Tuesday, September 28, 2010

    Yesterday, I did a little weight workout and watched a few Youtube videos from Trinidad Carnival 2010.  I saw all these sexy bodies without any flab (or stretch marks). I then realized how out of place I am going to look in 5 months among the sea of slim sexy bodies.  I began to panic a little.  I am the biggest of my friends, that doesn't bother me, I want to go to Trinidad, knowing that I gave it my all and that I am in the best shape ever.  I want to present my best game.  I can't show up looking like a Toyota, when I know that I can be a Maserati.  I have 5 months to get my shit together. The first step is to get out of the 21? and into the 20?.  Step 2 will be bye-bye 200's and hello 1??.  The final step is to get to 17?.   So easy when you put it in 3 steps. Maybe 40 pounds is a bit much, but 25 pounds is realistic, that would put me around 190 and I would take that. I get excited thinking about it, but I sometimes wonder if can I do it.  It has been 2 and a half years and I have lost 60 pounds (momentary pat on the back), but it is time that I stop half assing and get my shit together fo real fo real.
   I began to read some motivation articles on bodybuilding.com.  Don't let the name fool you, there is ALOT of great info and I began to feel renewed.  I packed my lunch, stayed away from the sweets.  I think that I am the type of person that needs to read motivational material everyday.  For the first time in a long time I ate well today.  I went for a run with the clinic 4.73K.  Like I said I am racing 5K on Sat. and I want to beat my last race time of 32:10.  I haven't been training hard core so I am a bit  doubtful.

25 people have signed up for the challenge!  WHAT! BRING IT ON!  I am really surprised, who would have thought?  At the same time, I know that everyone is excited and eager to get going and lose some of this extra weight.  Remember to post how much weight you have lost this week on Friday (or as soon as you can). LET THE GAAAAAMMMMMMMESSSSS BEGIN!

Have a great night!

6 comments:

michelle September 29, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Wow! you are so blessed to be going to Trinidad. Have fun! you deserve it. You mentioned reading motivational material. I think I am going to start reading uplifting material again. I am definitely in need of some motivation. I will check out the articles on bodybuiling.com.

Thanks for the post

MegFordice September 29, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

I will post my weight loss on Friday!

You've got 5 months before Trinidad, lots of time! You can do it!

Christie September 29, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Love it!!!! I found your blog through the 30 by 30 blog and I am in for your 15 in 15 challenge! Your weight loss so far is amazing! Congrats and can't wait to check in on Friday!! I am blogging my own journey at lifeinsidetheblubbersarcophagus.blogspot.com! Love to have you check it out!

Chayah September 29, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

today sucked to the 10th effin power and i binged and took someone else down with me. instead of wallowing, me and the male bf logged on for our daily dose of BGGF and perked right up. 25 people that is awesome!

Single Sassy and Saved September 30, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

You got this lady!!! I just want to say thanks for starting this challenge because it was the motivation I needed to re-start my journey

Al September 30, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

You can do it!!! Grind it out. Is it too late to join the challenge? Cuz I want in!!

Let's get it!!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates