How Low Can You Go

Sick

>> Sunday, September 19, 2010

The change in weather has me sick.  I feel stuffy, yet my nose is running. I am trying everything to make it better before it gets worse. Vicks, tea, orange juice, you name it.

Went for a 4K run yesterday and an 8K today both were great and I am definitely a better runner when I go in the morning.  Everyone in my running group is so strong.  I feel sad when I am at the back of the pack, but I have to remind myself that I just started running in May.  That makes 11/25 workouts.  I have 2 weeks to get the other 14 in, yikes.

  Today I started the star system, I am aiming to get 18/21 this week and the reward will be a magazine. I am already down one today, because I did not drink enough water because I was chugging orange juice, to help my cold.

I liked aqua fitness so much this summer, I think that I am going to sign up at another community pool.  My pool is under renovations so it will not reopen until Jan. 2011.  I have found another place not too far from where I live that has unfitness twice a week as well as other classes that include yoga.  Registration is 105$ and it is for 12 weeks.  I think that is a good price and I need to have some classes to change things up.

My first volleyball tournament is on Tues!  Wish me luck!

Plans for this week:

M-Gym (if they let me in without a membership)
T-Running 3K
W-Running Hill training (I will let you know how that goes)
T- 5K Breast Cancer Walk with school
F -Rest
S-Running 4K
S-Running 8K

Have a great week.

10 comments:

Anonymous,  September 19, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

Hope you feel better! :)

Chayah September 19, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

Aww MissH I hope you feel better. Wishing you all the luck on Tuesday as well. Looks like you have a good week of exercise planned out!:)

PhluffyPrincess September 20, 2010 at 1:30 AM  

Wow, girl, I am going to push myself to start run/walking longer distances. Thanks for your comment on my blog...I will be posting soon!

Anonymous,  September 20, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

Feel better soon. :-)

Shannie (akaSolidice242) September 20, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

Hey I hope you feel better soon. You have a really busy weak of running. I like that I hope I can become a runner some day. It just seems like it's so liberating... Anyways good luck with your plans

Ro September 20, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Hope you feel better!!
Sending healing vibes your way :-)

Your workouts make me smile and really do encourage me.
Great goals this week. I’m only at 10/25...ARGH!

MegFordice September 20, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Hey there, I found your blog through Previously Plump. Congrats on your loss so far! I started out at 222 and am now down to about 188. I also want to get down to the 170's. I'm super impressed at how far you run, I can only go about 3 miles and then have to walk.
Are you going on vaca to Trinidad? I'm headed to Tulum in January and am bound and determined to look HOT in my bathing suit and shorts!

Previously Plump... in progress September 20, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

I'm here - hanging on for dear life.
you on the other hand are rocking it - with a cold and all! Good work girl, I need you to mail me some of your motivation. My 10km challenge went right down the tubes before it even started...

Tammy September 20, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Dang, I'm sorry you're sick...but totally impressed that you're STILL running!!! I hope you feel better real soon! :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates