How Low Can You Go

100 Followers!

>> Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yeah!  I am at 100 followers.

Thank you!
Merci!
Danke shon!
Arigato!

Today started off in a very caca manner.  I stepped on the scale and it said 218!  I swear my scale hates me.  I am not going to let the scale win.  I am still going to keep doing what I am doing.  Running tonight 4K, my legs are still broken, so I will see how that goes.  I will then head to the gym for so bicep/upper body action.   I did eat two hot dogs last night and they were salty.  Maybe the hot dogs and the scale are in the same cartel and they are after me.

We had a BBQ at school yesterday, it was a family affair and all the students and parents come and eat, chat and have a great time.  I had so many parents tell me that I look great.  THIS IS MY MOTIVATION.

Just because you won today scale, I swear that I am going to kick the caca out of you!

7 comments:

Anonymous,  September 14, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

Make that 101 followers. I can't wait till I break 100.

Ro September 14, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

Umm why are you shocked???
Its because your friggin awesome chica :-)

erica September 14, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Girl you are doing amazing. I would suggest hiding your scale for at least two weeks. I did this and it helped me greatly not to mention I lost more weight!

xo you are doing fab and look hot!

Chayah September 14, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

LOL @ the hot dog comment. You DO look great girl so take all of that in and run with it. :)

LeeLee September 14, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

@RO, I know right!!!
Haneefa you are Fantabulous and so dang encouraging! You are going to stop yoyoing and start dropping that weight. You are doing great, I love hearing about your running days!! I use you as inspiration so please keep it up! Much Luv!!!

Trina September 14, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

Congrats on your 100 followers!

Girlventures September 16, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

Kick the caca out of the scale a little for me as well, but don't reinjury the legs.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates