How Low Can You Go

I Am A Copy Cat

>> Monday, April 5, 2010

  Over at just another FAT girl she had a fabulous idea to have a star system when you consume enough water, eat the right amount and get the exercise needed for that day.  I loved the idea and I took it to the next level....TADA:

I made this little table on Word and I will try and fill it in every night. I am a computer loser I know, I know.  Since I love to buy myself stuff, if I have 19/21 stars I will get a magazine!
LOVE IT!  Remember imitation is the best form of flattery, thanks just another FAT girl! I will let you know Sunday if this is a keeper.

9 comments:

PhluffyPrincess April 5, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

sounds like a good idea, and i agree about imitation! i've gotten so many great ideas from other blogs and even from the comments on other blogs! lol.

Miz April 6, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

love that idea as well as I am no different from my four year old in coveting the stars:)

Anonymous,  April 6, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Great way to reward yourself!!

Tammy April 6, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Great idea girl!! And I love the list of things to do over the summer...sounds like fun times are ahead! :)

Ro April 6, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Great Idea...
I just done STOLE it..LOL!

liveLAUGHsing. April 6, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

AHAHAHA :) i'm flattered that you STOLE my idea..hahaha jk jk. :) hope it works for you!!

M April 6, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

Fun! I have a million stickers from when I used to teach, and now I give them to myself by putting them on my food and activity journal every day!

Trina April 7, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

That sounds like a good idea but I can't see your chart b/c I'm on my bootleg work computer which shows pics when it gets good and ready.

LeeLee April 17, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Love the idea and stealing it!!! Thank you both "Anotherfatgirl" & MissH!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates