How Low Can You Go

You`re The Only Girl I Know That Goes To The Gym....

>> Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So can you help me build my chest?  Yes!  These are the words anyone would love to hear. A guy friend of mine asked me this today.  I was more than willing to show him a few moves to improve his already banging body (Chest flyes, chest press).

I wore shorts to the gym today, because it was so hot and I realized that I need to tone up my thighs, any suggestions?  They need to be a bit tighter...

This is the second day of a heat wave 40 C (100 F), it is suppose to last until Friday.  I am going to skip Jillian today because I have a headache.  But tomorrow I will begin Level 3 and finish this bad boy girl.  Because of this heat I have been running on the treadmill inside, but tomorrow I will run outside with the Running Room, yikes!

I have lined up a few more 5K to do in the upcoming months, there are none in the area in July, but August-Oct there are a few.  I will keep you posted and hopefully I can improve my time with each race.

4 comments:

LeeLee July 7, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

If you are working your legs at home I would suggest squats and even some Pilates DVD's that target your lower body!

In the Gym do 3 sets of leg extensions...1st set of 15 with the lowest weight (for example 20lbs) 2nd set of 12 with mid weight of 25lbs and 3rd set of 10 with highest weight of 30lbs. Of course start your lowest weight off with a weight that better suits you. If you get to the 3rd set of 10 and you don't feel burn you need to up your starting weight and vice versa, if you are dying at the end and can't complete the 10 lower your start weight.

Also leg press, this will tighten every jiggle in and out of your thighs. Do the same as the above for this as well. 3 sets stating with 15 reps on the lighter weight.

I really miss going to the gym just to work my legs out! :(
I hope this helps, keep up the great work and thank you as well! You inspire me in so many ways!

Ro July 7, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

I do squats and leg press often....shapes up them thighs girly.
You are on it big time and have nw caught the 5K bug.LOVE IT!

erica July 7, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Girl I am so over this heat wave!

ps You are absolutely fabulous and such an inspiration!

xo

D. Pills July 15, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

Raising the metabolism is the best way to burn body fat stores, and experts will agree that exercising more will help raise your metabolism. The problem is many people don’t want to be exercising for hours in the gym just to speed up the metabolic rate. People want to spend less time exercising.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates