How Low Can You Go

One Month Left: Time to Get Serious

>> Sunday, July 11, 2010

My 30th birthday is one month from tomorrow. I would like to loss 10 pounds by then (203-205). 203 is the smallest number that I have seen on a scale and that was back in 2003. Here is the plan:

1. Some form of exercise twice a day
2. Drink at least 2 L of water a day
3. Eat sensibly and do not over indulge
4. Track all food (This is hard for me)
5. Finish Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred (10 days, heat wave is done, for now)

I really think this is doable, I was hoping to be under 200, but I am not sure if that is doable.  I have had a rough weekend eating wise.  I love going to BBQ's but they can be bad news for the scale.  I have eaten more that I should have, hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, blah blah blah.  Granted, I have eaten good things also, chicken and veggies, but I have supplemented these with ice cream cake and cookies.    Is there any reason to get sad? No! Tomorrow, I am back at it.

On a happier exercise not, I missed running with the clinic this morning because I was tired, so what did I do?  I ran to the gym (took about 30 minutes), did a half an hour workout (did I mention my arms are getting ripped?) Don't tell the cops, I don't have a licence for these guns! Then I walked back home.  Total area covered 7.8km.

Friday I saw Knight and Day, the movie with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz, I have to admit that it was pretty funny. Not as good as Toy Story 3, but still worth the trip.

Oh yes, it is Sunday, so you know what that means? A new workout song!  I have been keeping an ear out all week for a song to choose and I think that I have one.  Ciara's Ride.  I have to admit, I have never been a big Ciara fan , but I know a good song when I hear it and the video is sexy (some say too much), plus is has Ludacris, what more can you ask for!? Enjoy!

6 comments:

purple_moonflower July 11, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

I think I'll join you on your goal to lose 10 in 30 days. I've also had it rough with food recently (why are so many people born in the summer - dang that cake!). I need to get it in gear. A running clinic may be something to look into. I know that you can reach your goal. We both can!

Chayah July 11, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Put those guns away before you hurt somebody lol. Thanks for the update on Knight & Day. I was wondering if it was worth seeing.

Ro July 11, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

Riii ...iii..ide
Love that song...and Im with you on the 10 lbs...lets try this for real. Im excited :-)

Corletta July 12, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

Ha...it's time to post pictures of those guns. By the way, I haven't forgotten to post pictures, I think I am going to wait until I have new ones from the beach!!! Stay tuned :)

erica July 13, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

Your absolutely fabulous! You will definitely be able to achieve your goals!

xo

michelle July 13, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

Congratulations! on what you have accomplished so far. I am sure you will lose 10 pounds this month :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates