How Low Can You Go

Summer Challenge-- Week 9

>> Monday, July 26, 2010

Sorry, I have been MIA, internet difficulties.  I do not have a pic of the scale this week.  I weighed in at 211.  Down 0.8. Good stuff.

I haven't posted any new workout songs in a few weeks, so this week I have TWO for you.  The first one is by Shakira and was part of the World Cup.



Great beat and very catchy.  The second is a song I overheard online, I LOVE THIS SONG, even though it is not typically what I would listen to, I know a good song when I hear one! It is called Like A G6 by Far East Movement.

 

My friend picked up the Caribana costumes and said that they do not leave much to the imagination,YIKES!

1 comments:

LeeLee September 7, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Love the new songs...Waka Waka gave me goose bumps!!! =D

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates