How Low Can You Go

My 30th Birthday: I NEED Your Help!

>> Monday, July 5, 2010

Today is the last day of Level 2!  YEAH!  Next stop Level 3!

Just finished Day 20 of the 30 Day Shred, it is 30 degrees here and it feels like 40 with the humidex.  I do not have air conditioning.  I look like I took a shower!

 Just a few things to note:

  • Went to the mall and tried on some stuff, smaller sizes left, right and centre, yeah!
  • My 30th birthday is in a little over a month, I am looking for ideas on something special to do, can you please help me?
New followers, welcome, welcome, pull up a chair and stay awhile.

6 comments:

Chayah July 6, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

Get together with friends. Travel. A day of pampering with your bestie. Just throwing out a few ideas. I suck when it comes to bdays. I went to Negril with my bestie this year to celebrate when usually I just sit in my hse watching movies. :/

Anonymous,  July 6, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

After how hard you work out, I definitely think you deserve a day of pampering yourself and relaxing.

LadyRoz July 6, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

you dont want my birthday advise. because at the end of the night you"ll have 3 new boyfriends and you'll need somebody on stand by to bail you out of jail...lol... Then you won't remember what happen the next day.. But you'll have a big smile on your face...lol

M July 6, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

I love shopping now! Getting into smaller clothes is such a motivational experience, isn't it? Congrats!

Tammy July 7, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

Spa day and a fabulous dinner out with your closest friends! :)

erica July 7, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Spa Day!!! With your weight loss you'll love it so much. It'll be something special for you!

xo

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates