How Low Can You Go

Summer Challenge--Week 6

>> Friday, July 2, 2010

Week 6? Already!  Well after all I have been through this week, this is what the scale said

Yeah!  Down only 0.4, but at least it was not a gain.  Next week I need to go down further 212 is really what I want to see.

Let's review how I did with this weeks goals:

1.Lose 25 pounds (193.8) CHECK! Down this week, barely. Last week I wanted to be at 212 THIS week, so i will have to hope for that for NEXT WEEK.

2. Try a new physical activity each week CHECK! 5K is tomorrow, picked up my number and I am ready!  Didn't make it to Aqua Fitness this week, but I will try for next week.  Might also be in the mood for some Hot Yoga.

3. Make a new healthy recipe each week CHECK! I made Carrot Oatmeal muffins for our breakfast party at work, yummy!

Scale is going in the right direction, but I want to have less fluctuations during the week.  Tonight I am going to a vegetarian Thai restaurant for a friend's birthday and Monday I have a sushi lunch date with a friend.  The rest will be clean.  Remember when I was taking about eating raw for a day, my local health food store puts out a monthly magazine and in this issue they have a whole section on raw food!  I think I will try one next week and I will let you know.

Have a great weekend and to all my American bloggers, HAPPY 4th of JULY!

30 Day Shred is coming along nicely, I cannot believe that Level 2 is almost done!

7 comments:

Nona July 2, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

Yippee!!! A loss is a loss!!! And congrats for hitting all your goals this week. Well done!!!

Nona July 2, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

P.S. Good luck with your big day tomorrow!!!! I just know you will do very well!!!

PhluffyPrincess July 2, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

Congrats girly! Anything other than a gain is cause for celebration in my book!

LC July 3, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

Good Luck on your 5K today!!

Anonymous,  July 3, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Congrats on the loss!!

erica July 4, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

a loss is a loss and you're rocking it girly!!You are doing so amazing! Have a fabulous 4th of July beauty!

xo

LeeLee July 6, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

Hey You lost something right? I'll take it!! :D Those muffins sound so delicious!!! I can't wait to read your next post about your 5K!!! So excited for you!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates