How Low Can You Go

Thank You, Thank You, You're Far Too Kind

>> Friday, July 2, 2010

Trina @Me So Hongry! was kind enough to give me the Fabulous Sugar Doll Award!  Thank you so much!  Trina has a fabulous sense of humour and has come so far in her weight loss journey.  Check her out!

The rules are:

•Thank the recipient


•Link back to the giver

•Reveal 10 things about me
 
Here we go:

  1. I have a secret calling as a make-up artist, although I do not wear make up all the time, when I do, BAM!  I look like a million bucks (I wish I had a million bucks, instead of looking like it ) 

  2. I went to see Usher back in '97 and I caught his water bottle at the concert! (Remember My Way? Nice and Slow? ) I still have it....

  3. I was in Thailand during the 2006 tsunami, a party on the other side of the country saved my life

  4. I love reading books for teens (I love books for adults too),but something about books like Twilight and the Uglies series draw me in

  5. I have an obsession with underwear, I have over 100 pairs some still have the tags on theme, the catch is I will not spend more than 5$ on a pair.

  6. I love lifting weights, I secretly wish that I could go into power lifting

  7. I will try anything once, I have eaten; goat, snake, whale, octopus and even silk worms

  8. I love the beach, whenever I travel, the location almost always has a beach, the clear water, the sand.  I don't even care if I have to wear a bathing suit

  9. I watched  a guy beat up his girlfriend at the mall when I was 16 and I vowed that if I ever saw that again in my life I would intervene, fast forward to 2006 Japan,when I saw a man was assaulting a girl in the club, I stepped in and a fight ensued, we were on the floor rolling around, I was throwing punches.  To make a long story short, he got kicked carried out of the club.

  10. I would love to be on Amazing Race or Survivor, travel + challenges?  What could be better?

I pass the award onto the following blogs (some of my favorites, already got one, you know who you are)

Summer Challenge results to come in a bit.

8 comments:

erica July 2, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

Thanks so much for the award girly! I absolutely love your blog and you are insanely fabulous! I was going through my underwear drawer the other day and have over 100 pairs... not to mention my bachlorette party is soon and everyone is bring me a pair of undies... lol. Maybe I should start getting rid of some! I bet you do some fabulous makeup!

xo

Chayah July 2, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

Well alright Andrew Zimmerman LOL! What I'd like to know is how did those silk worms taste? Have a great weekend!

GFS July 2, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

I love that you were fighting a stranger in Japan!! LOL!!

LC July 2, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

Thanks for the award! Number 9 on your list is AWESOME!! Talk about Girl Power! ;)

LeeLee July 2, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

Ok you are my Shero!!! I would love to be on the Road Rules/Real World challenges and every time I watch it I feel like working out!

Wish you were close to teach me how to apply makeup!

Loving you so much more knowing that you took it to the Fool beating up on his woman! If I was there with you I would have kicked him in the next with my stiletto!!

Haneefa you are truly a Fabulous person! Keep on Blogging and Inspiring!!! Enjoy your weekend!!!

Nona July 2, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

LOL!!! First thank you for the award my sweet one. I will acknowledge it in my post next week.

Second, I LOVE your 10 reveals. Some really cool and extraordinary things here. You are even more fabulous than I though you were ... and I though you were tres FAB already. :)

You are definitely an AMAZON!!!

PhluffyPrincess July 2, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

WOW @ the Tsunami and fight stories! I would love to see some posts of your makeup looks from time to time. I love makeup as well!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates