How Low Can You Go

Detox #FAIL

>> Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 1 of detox went well, I ate my breakfast and I drank water with lime for the rest of the day,no caving, I was feeling like a superstar.  Today was day 2 and it started off well, I had oatmeal with natural peanut butter and a bit of brown sugar and a mango.  I was proceeding to spend the rest of the day sipping on lime water.  By 6 pm I was hungry and I went to a friend's house, I proceeded to have hot dogs (no buns), egg rolls and donuts. Boo, I feel just as bad as I did before I started this whole detox thing, if not worse. Tomorrow is weigh in and sadly, I am sure that I will be up, alas another failed attempt at trying to be down two weeks in a row.  I guess it is back to square 1, again.  One month until Caribana, I don't even want to think about that.  I guess I will be living at the gym for the next few weeks, if you are looking for me I will be sleeping on the treadmill, a weight as my pillow.

6 comments:

Trina July 2, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

I have an award for you on my blog...hope that brightens your day. I could never do a detox. I think someone would get hurt due to a lack of food.

PhluffyPrincess July 2, 2010 at 1:34 AM  

LOL @ Trina's comment! I know what you're saying girl about being frustrated with yourself. But you are gonna look great regardless. Think about inches lost if not just pounds!

LC July 2, 2010 at 11:52 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
LC July 2, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

If you want to detoxify your system you might try a 24 hour cleanse. I have tried the Cranberry/Wheatgrass Cleanse. It's a good one day natural detox. You might try googling it. Good Luck! :)

LeeLee July 2, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

Detox's are hard...at least for me! I really tip my hat off to those who are successful! I am Nastay without food! You know the saying "A hungry man is an angry man!"? Well that is me times 10!

I am lmao at you sleep on the treadmill with a weight for a pillow!!! Luv ya to pieces. Have a great weekend!!!

Nona July 2, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

I'm sorry you got derailed my sweet. The thing is though that you are making progress even if you don't hit some of your goals. I'm sure you're losing inches though and that your body is more toned and even more amazing.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates