How Low Can You Go

Summer Challenge -- Week 8

>> Friday, July 16, 2010


Week 8, wow.


Yeah!  Down 1.2! What more can I ask for?  I think that I need to eat a bit more food, I am going to try that this week and see if I get better results, as for my goals:

1.Lose 25 pounds (193.8) CHECK! Down this week, for a total of 7 pounds lost. I made it to 211, now let's get to 210 and out of the teens. This is VERY exciting.

2. Try a new physical activity each week CHECK! I went to Aqua Fitness yesterday and let me tell you that it is not a joke.  When you are doing bicep curls in the water, you REALLY feel it. I was sweating in the pool!  I didn't even think that was possible.  I really enjoyed it, so I signed up for the rest of the 7 weeks ( it was only 20$)  I can also take the class on Tuesdays, but that is for beginners (I figure I can push myself)

3. Make a new healthy recipe each week CHECK! Had my BBQ tofu.

A truly great week.

Fat girls are at the butt of all jokes, I realized this at the comedy show last night.  No matter what you race, they always have to throw in something about the "fat friend".  Can you hook me up with one of your hot friends?  Not the fat one.  I guess it can be funny, but, it hits a nerve, because in many circles, I am the fat friend.

This weekend, I am heading to the spa with some girlfriends for one girl's 30th.  Yeah!  The meals are all included, so I hope that they will have some healthy choices, I will bring along alot of healthy snacks (almonds, dried cranberries, I will even bring some cherries)

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Ro July 16, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

Way to go!! Have fun at the spa and great snack choices. I see u have your goal in sight for the bday and I know u can do it!
Have a great weekend

Pencil Skirt Bound July 17, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

I have an award for you at my blog! Have a terrific day!

~Cariann

http://pencilskirtbound.blogspot.com/

erica July 17, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

You go girl!!! You are doing absolutely amazing! Keep up the fabulous work!!!

xo

Anonymous,  July 18, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

I your quest to find new activities, you should try the stairs that lead from the path to the observatory on the mont royal. I think there are 255 of them!!! Some people run them up and down a few times, some walk them... its a workout either way I promise. Once you reach, you get an amazing view of the city.

Chayah July 19, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

Congrats chica that's awesome!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates