How Low Can You Go

I'm Sorry

>> Thursday, July 8, 2010

Readers, I am going to have to put Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred on hold until next week.  The temperature here has been 40 degrees for a third day (104 F)  and I cannot do this video in my non air conditioned home.  I am still going to the gym (it is air conditioned) and working my butt off.  Thank you for all your leg and thigh suggestions.  TOM is here, so that means an increase on the scale, weigh in tomorrow is going to show it.  I am drinking as much water as I can stand, but I really feel like crap and this temperature is just making it worse.

Even though it is this hot, I would much rather this weather than -40 C (40F), yes it does get that cold.  That we have in winter.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Chayah July 8, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

Well I don't blame you! 95 degrees drains my energy, 104 would prob render me unconscious! Had no idea that it got that hot in Canada. Feel better :) TOM sucks I'm waiten for menopause.

Rheina July 8, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

I think it's awesome that you made it this far with the Shred. It's hot as balls here right now and coupled with nature's "gift", I bet you're miserable. Awesome job though. Gonna have to use you for some inspiration.

Corletta July 8, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

I am impressed that you have been working out....period...with out air conditioning. I tried not running the air. Though our bill went down, it was beginning to get pretty miserable.

LeeLee July 8, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

Gurl! I thought you were going to say you had to take some kind of leave from Blogging!

I'm with you though working out in this heat is no joke...get it in at gym!!! Keep on Pushing!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates