How Low Can You Go

Race #2 and 2 weeks until Caribana

>> Thursday, July 15, 2010

I have signed up for my second 5K, it will be on Aug.8.  The goal is to beat my previous time of 37:37, I am aiming for 35 minutes and I really feel like I can do it.  I was reading an article that said for every half pound you lose you can increase your running time by a few seconds, it may not sound like much but shaving 2 minutes off of a 10K time is a big deal.

In a little over two weeks I will be wearing this:

Am I ready? Not really. But I am working each day to make my body the best that it can be on the road.

I do think that I am going to have to get some sun on the body parts that are not usually exposed.

Have a great week and tomorrow is weight in!

3 comments:

LadyRoz July 15, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

i would make so much money in that outfit...lol...

Anonymous,  July 16, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

I'm scared of you girl, LOL!! I know you will look great in it!! :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates