How Low Can You Go

What do you like to make on the BBQ?

>> Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Life are going well, I am hitting the gym twice a day and doing my best to eat well.  When I do not eat well, I eat said item in moderation. I know that the staff at the gym think that I am on crack, but that's cool.  Thank God my gym is 24 hours.  I just waltz in there at11 pm and all is right in the world

I am excited, this week I am going to two comedy shows for the Just For Laughs Festival.  I will be hitting up the Ethnic Comic show, featuring comics of all ethnic backgrounds; Asian, African, oh I cannot wait! Here is a taste of the host Jo Koy:




I am also going to see the Nasty Show, comedy that should make me blush.   It is uncensored and full of profanity, I love it! As for a clip of that, let me just say it would not be appropriate ;)

Sometimes, I wish I could be a comedian, I think have some pretty good material.

Let me just tell you one story...

  In Japan the bra sizes do not go into double letters, they just continue down the alphabet. Once a female student pulled me aside and asked me what my cup size was (I know this may sound weird,but trust me in Japan this is normal), I was about to answer when her friend pipes in "Z"!

Ok, let me not quit my day job.

I tried to make a new recipe yesterday and it wasn't bad. I went to the health food store and bought some extra firm tofu, cut it into slices and brushed the slices with sesame oil.  I then placed the slices on the BBQ (my best friend).  I then took about 1 tbsp of peanut butter, some pepper sauce (about 1/2 a tsp) and about 1/4 water and placed that in the microwave and voila;MissHaneefa Sesame Tofu with Spicy Peanut Sauce.  I also sliced some eggplant brushed the slices with garlic and olive oil and placed that on the BBQ also.  YUMMY!

Do you have a BBQ tofu recipe?  What do you like to make on the BBQ?

5 comments:

erica July 14, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

Japanese bra sizes seems like it would make my sense than our sizes do. Thats weird though that someone would just ask you that question. Guess thats how they are. My boobs and stomach are the two things that make me most insecure. I am only 4'11 and my boobs used to be DD than deflated to a D now they're finally a high C I am hoping for a low C eventually.

Sorry no Tofu tips I wont go near that stuff lol.

I love bbq chicken and fruit!

xo

LadyRoz July 14, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

i fried some tofu and brushed it with BBQ sause after. Then dipped them in ranch and blue cheese.

Corletta July 14, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

WHAT?!?! Tofu scares me. After having the noodles...I think I'll pass...or pass out :) Have fun at your comic outing :)

Chayah July 14, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

I love fried tofu with spicy seasonings the best, but I love chicken & corn on the cob cooked on the bbq mmmm.

PhluffyPrincess July 15, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

OMG I am scared of you bc I cannot stand tofu! I have been enjoying making grilled asparagus with a little marinade. I LOVE THE TASTE!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates