How Low Can You Go

Summer Challenge --Week 7

>> Friday, July 9, 2010





Yeah!  I am down 1.2! I swear it is because of the heat, I am melting away.  I am very happy with these results and hopefully, next week I will continue the trend an see 212 or even 211.  When I am at 211.8 that will mean I have lost 60 pounds, can you believe that? It has been 2 years and 3 months that I have been working at this and it is paying off. 60 pounds; that is alot of weight.  Yet, I still feel like the same ol' me.

This week's goals, let us review:

1.Lose 25 pounds (193.8) CHECK! Down this week, don't think I am going to lose 25 pounds on this challenge, since we only have 6 weeks left. Just by the math, I will probably loss another 5, for a loss of 10 which is not bad.  I am not going to give up though.  I wanted to be at 212 THIS week, I am 213, close, so close.

2. Try a new physical activity each week FAIL! This wasn't really my fault, I went to the Aquafitness class yesterday and guess what; it starts NEXT Thursday, groan.

3. Make a new healthy recipe each week FAIL!  I tried to make some muffins, they came out tasting more like scones, so I will not even tell you about that, it doesn't count.

All in all I am happy with how this week turned out.  I have a few BBQs on the weekend and I will stick to bringing fruit (watermelon is the best) and I usually have my burgers without the buns.  Carbs and I don't really go well together, so I save them for things I REALLY like (sushi).

Have a great weekend!

 

6 comments:

Chayah July 9, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Woohoo! Congrats on the loss chica you are doing great!

Ro July 9, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

CONGRATS...your shrinking...I love it :-)
Have a great weekend!

Tricia July 9, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

congrats on the loss!

erica July 10, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

Congrats on the loss! You are completely kicking that scales booty!

xo

Anonymous,  July 10, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Congrats on the weight loss!! The weather here in VA has been 100 or more too. Yesterday was the first cooler day, which was about 98, LOL!! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous,  July 11, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Congrats!!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates