How Low Can You Go

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

>> Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Good:

  • I have kept up with my workout schedule this week.
  • You know when someone says something you to you and it sticks with you for life? My friend once told me that I have no butt, she was right.  Since that day many years ago, I have worked my ass off (technically worked my ass on).  Today, I can say that I have an ass and a nice one at that.  I may not Beyonce or Kim Kadarshian, but I am proud of what I worked to achieve.  It took countless squats, deadlifts, glut raises, donkey kicks and anything else that come to mind. 
  • Since I am feeling like crap, I am going to chill today, Six Feet Under Marathon anyone? 

The Bad:

  • Feel like crap today because of my period, but I still went this morning and did spinning, it made me feel a bit better.  I wanted to do an hour of training, but only good pull off 20 minutes.
  • Sad because a good friend of mine miscarried the other day, I am not sure what to say to her, I feel so bad and what makes it worse is that I just saw her on Sunday and we were laughing and so excited for the baby.

The Ugly:

  • Due to said period, weight is way up, which means weight in Sat. is going to be a disappointment.
Welcome to all my new followers!

6 comments:

PhluffyPrincess April 1, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

I have been having a slump in energy & performance during workouts this week as well...except I haven't started my cycle, so I have no clue what my problem is! I'm sorry to hear about your friend, often there are no words, but it may comfort her knowing that you are praying for her strength.

LC April 1, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

Last week I was on my cycle and I felt the same way you feel now. It can be draining at times. Hope you start to feel better. I'm going to try and get more motivated about my butt workouts. I need a little help in that area. :)

Corletta April 1, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

Girl...I need to work on by booty as well :) I thought that were were suppose to me born with them :) Oh well....

liveLAUGHsing. April 1, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

AMEN for a bootay! I seriously don't have one..it's non existant.. no workout could do a thing about it! maybe some butt implants! :) haha jk!
good job on keeping up with your workout schedule!

Stefij April 1, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

well done on the good, sorry to here about the bad and the ugly.

great blog i look forward to reading more x

M April 2, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

I'm so sorry about your friend's miscarriage. It's an awful thing, and it's so hard to know what to say to her. I have a few friends and my mom who have been through it many times. Just let her know you're there, as she probably already knows that because you're a good friend. Congrats on working out while you weren't in the mood. I felt the same way this morning. I don't know where my energy level was.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates