How Low Can You Go

Hello, I am MissHaneefa and I am a Shoe-a-holic.

>> Sunday, April 25, 2010

It has been one month since I bought my last pair of shoes......lol.

Looks like I am going to be getting that M.A.C lip gloss ( maybe an eyeshadow instead...my Amber Lights is looking kinda empty).  I am proud of myself. I really must give myself a pat of the back for this week.  I went down by over 4 pounds in one week and I stuck to my goals. The stars were aligned this week!



 This week at the gym is going to be alot of the same:

Monday--Weight class and Zumba
Tuesday--Step, if I can make it (boo, work) and Spinning, weights?(chest and biceps)
Wednesday--Zumba and weights(legs)
Thursday--Bootcamp and spinning
Friday-- Cardio (30 mins stairmaster, 30 mins stairstepper) and weights (back triceps)
Sat--Weight Class and Spinning
Sun--Spinning and weights (shoulders, abs)

This is the last week of class at my gym forever!  Why you ask?  Because they are a** holes.   Bye, bye Zumba : ( I have decided that I am going to stay at the gym and supplement my workouts with Zumba at another location with the same teacher and a few other things.   One of my favorite Zumba teachers will be teaching classes at a small martial arts studio near my house, so I will buy a few classes and try to go once a week so I can get my Zumba fix.  This teacher incorporates alot of India music/moves in her Zumba class and there is one song that I cannot get out of my head to I decided to share it with you. It is from a Bollywood movie and it is very catchy.  Some of the moves that we do to this song are in the video.  Enjoy!



I feel in love with a pair of shoes yesterday (see them in the side bar). They are by Franco Sarto and when I on instantly I was sexy!  They looked so good and even though they have a heel they are comfortable.  I told myself that when I get to 201.8 (70 lost, wow I can't even imagine that....) I will get them. I did some math last night and I realised that since I started this blog, I have lost 19 pounds, not bad. This translates into 1.3 pounds a week, which means that if I stay this way, these shoes will be mine in 13 weeks = July 24. That's cool, I can deal with that, I will have them to wear on my bday!


 On a side note I was talking with my friend and we were discussing how it is easier to walk in heels when you have lost weight, has anyone else out there noticed this?  I will test this theory out this summer.

 I bought these last summer in black, on sale and didn't get a chance to wear them (if you haven't noticed I love shoes).  I will try and rock them this summer.  Although I am 5'9"  I love heels and I love how my legs look in them.  In the last few years, I have gotten over the issues I had with being taller than others and realized that if I love a pair of shoes, I am going to wear them even if I am 6'2"!  I do not care!

Have a great week!

5 comments:

M April 26, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

You wear those heels, girl! I'm only 5'1", and I love beautiful shoes. I've stayed away from high heels for the last month because of my benign tumors on the balls of my feet. Maybe I'll wear some on special occasions. It sounds like you'll be rocking those shoes soon enough because you've planned out some serious workouts!

Hollie April 26, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

I love shoes, too!

And yes, it is MUCH easier to wear heels when you've lost weight! I have gained 20 lbs since last summer, and I can tell that my feet hurt more in the same shoes now. But I LOVE heels and will take the punishment until I go back down...

I am almost 5'9" and I also don't care about being too tall! I love the way I feel in heels!

Nona April 26, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

First congrats on the weight loss!!! Second, both pairs of shoes are fab. I'm not a shoe-aholic myself but I can definitely appreciate a great pair of shoes when I see them. I'm not into stilettos ... think my instep is too high and they're always uncomfortable on me, but I love platforms because my feet can be flatish in them yet they give me height which is great because I'm only 5'3" but my husband is 6'3".

Corletta April 26, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Seriously...I feel like I could have written part of your blog. Let's say that my amber lights has run out too!!! Also, I am a tall girl that loves heals;however, I don't like being taller than my hubby....so...I don't wear them often. I will tell ya...there's something about heals that makes a girl feel sexy :)

LeeLee April 27, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

Honey, both pairs of shoes are kick ass, though I have fallen in love with your last summer heels!! Holy Moly they are are smok'in!! Get them shoes Ma & lose that weight!!! Get it Girl!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates