How Low Can You Go

Weigh In: I Told You So....

>> Saturday, April 17, 2010

223.8

Up. Way up. Even higher up than I expected.  When I saw this this morning, I was disappointed in myself. I have no one to blame but myself.  I did this to myself and I am the only one that can undo the damage.  The restaurant , the ice cream, the cupcakes, the sub, the lady fingers.  This is what lead to the gain of 4.4. But like I have said in the past, I can gain and lose, quickly, I just have to keep it off.  I was upset,sad, mad at myself and a little disgusted, but took myself to the gym.  Why am I always sabotaging myself?  I am my worst enemy.  Did my weight class and spinning.  A lady came up to me in the class and commented that I have lost alot of weight and that I look really good.  She also asked how much I lost and for some advice on what to do.  I was really flattered.  This made me forget the scale this morning and realize that all I need to do it keep.  I guess I am going to have to fight to get out of the 220's.

BRING IT ON!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Alexia April 17, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Isn't it crazy how easy it is to gain back the pounds?! Crazzzzy! You'll lose them in no time.

PhluffyPrincess April 17, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

I feel your angst! But it is so empowering to know that we have control over this stuff right? Stay positive!

M April 18, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

I'm so sorry about your weigh in. Stop feeling guilty and start over tomorrow. You can do this. You're strong.

LeeLee April 18, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

I can definitely relate to this but, I am refusing to gain any more!! You have the will power to do this!! I got your back!!!

P.S. Reading your Blog was my pleasure! Keep on Pushing!!!

mandy April 20, 2010 at 1:38 AM  

All you have to do is focus and you will reach your goals. Sometimes your body fights back bc that is where you were comfortable. Plan your work and work your plan girlie!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates