How Low Can You Go

Weigh In At An All Time Low and the 1920's

>> Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hello!
   I feels like I have been away for a long time.  In terms of weight loss things are going very well, I am have been on track and I weighed in at 219.4, which is an all time low for me.  I have never been this low since 2003 when I was 203.  I can't believe that I am 16 pounds away from reaching that goal.  I am happy, but at the same time I am scared, can I do it? I have to believe it.

I went to a party for my friend's 30th bday last night.  The theme was 1920's (leaving her 20's going to her 30's).  Can I tell you that I made my headpiece!?! Some feathers, pearls, ribbon and a glue gun.  I tried my best to eat well, I only had one drink (amaretto and pomegranate juice; very delicious by the way).  But there were alot of yummy treats that were 1920s inspired.  Cucumber slices with salmon spread, pineapple cake and a delicious eggplant dip.I did eat more than my share of crackers, boo.

I was really good with the eating today, but I didn't make it to the gym.  I got 19/21 stars for the week (missed one yesterday for going over my food and one today for exercise)  I am really happy with this.  I am going to set it up for next week and try it again.  This weeks prize will be some workout socks.  I have attached a few pictures from the party for your viewing enjoyment.


My goal is to be down to 217 next Saturday!
Have a great night

8 comments:

Dee Dee April 11, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

Great pics! What a fun theme! Congrats on the stars!

PhluffyPrincess April 11, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

You look so cute and I LOVE that theme!!! Congrats on your weigh-in. Don't get nervous, not long from now you are going to shatter the 200s, so get ready!!!

Anonymous,  April 12, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

A 1930's party, how exciting! You look great!! Love the outfit. Congrats on the weight loss!!

Tammy April 12, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

You look fabulous!!!!!! Love the headpiece and the outfit...looks like you had a GREAT time! :)

Nona April 12, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

You are just GORGEOUS my dear!!! Congrats on the weight loss and I know you can keep bringing those numbers down. So don't doubt it for a second.

{{{Hugs}}}

M April 12, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

Congratulations on your new weight! I love the outfit!

Ro April 14, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

That is such a cute theme and you headpiece too. What a beautiful smile! George...
Great food choices too...sorry I'm late.

LeeLee April 17, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

You look great!!! Don't be Scurrred you got this MA!!! Congrats on your success!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates