How Low Can You Go

Call Me Janet Jackson (Ms. Jackson, If You Nasty)

>> Friday, April 23, 2010

Cause I am in CONTROL today! (BTW doesn't Janet look HOT in this picture?)  I am very happy with myself and how I came, I saw and I conquered didn't eat every cupcake in sight!   First, today was the monthly birthday celebration at work, and I did not have one cupcake!  Can you believe it. Not one! Honestly, these eating thing is all MENTAL, it is mind vs. body.  I really told myself that I was not going to have one and I did not. That alone is a feat in itself.  That M.A.C lip gloss was floating in my mind all day. I am going to make the stars this week.  Also, today is my Dad's bday so we went out to dinner.  I had a salad with shrimp, no bread , some calamari and a little dessert.  I feel like a million dollars!  I love the feeling when you leave a restaurant and you don't feel like you have eaten too much.  Now, weigh in tomorrow, I am going to go out on a limb and say 219.  I am crossing my fingers that will be a bit lower, but I will be very happy with that.  I also saw a handbag at Browns that I want.  I told myself when I get to 211.8 (that will mean I will have lost 60 pounds in total since March 2008), I will get it.  I was trying to find a picture of it online to show you all, but no luck.  I think that I can get to 211 in 2 weeks  3 weeks (let's not go overboard here).  May 14th, new bag, done.

P.S. Tammy's Beach Challenge ends next week, I loved it and really think that it helped me. Anyone know of another challenge starting soon?  Hmmm, maybe I should do one.....

5 comments:

PhluffyPrincess April 23, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Girl I feel ya! I have a goal to get to 153 by my birthday (5/21) and its going to be really tough, but it will mean I've lost 20 lbs total. I will go to the hair salon if I do (I do my own hair).

LC April 23, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

I like the way that you treat yourself every time you reach a goal. That’s great motivation. Good luck at tomorrow’s weigh in.

PhluffyPrincess April 24, 2010 at 2:50 AM  

Yes gurl! Challenge!!!! Sprint to Summer? Birthday countdown? Memorial Day Meltoff? LOL...I dunno, but if you do one I'm down. I actually planned all my meals AND workouts for next week...so I am serious!

LeeLee April 24, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

I am so proud of your food control at the restaurant. I hope I can practice the same control today!!! YES!!!! Janet looks FABULOUS!!! Stay focus and get that bag so you can take pix and show us what you're workin wit!!!
Have a great weekend & keep up the great work!!!

Corletta April 24, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

I just got caught up with yesterday's post as well as today's. Congrats on your new weight! You're doin in this time sister! Go girl! MAC lip gloss...here you come!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates