How Low Can You Go

Me: A to Z

>> Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello Bloggies and Bloggettes!


I "stole" this from http://crickkeyw.blogspot.com/.  I love these things! I made a few small changes from the original.

A. AREA CODE : 514
B. BED SIZE: Double

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Folding Clothes

D. DESSERT YOU LOVE: Cupcakes

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Tea, green or peppermint

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Red.
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Gold

HEIGHT: 5' 9''

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Piano and a little clarinet
J. JOB: Teacher
K. KIDS: Nope
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: A house... with my family

M. MOM'S NAME: Icis

N. NICKNAME: Hanee Sensei

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Nope

P. PET PEEVE: Ignorant people

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: You want the truth?  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!(Sorry it was the only one that came to mind!)

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY: Righty.

S. SIBLINGS: 1 younger brother

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: . 6:30-7 am

U. UNDERWEAR: what does this mean? do I wear them? ummm yeah

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: carrots

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: traffic
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Chest... leg, when I got 7 stitches after cutting my leg open doing a box jump squat at the gym back in Dec.

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Lemon Loaf, that's not really food....hmmmm, chili?
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Lion

2 comments:

Nona March 31, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

Love this too. Will have to steal it soon. Is you lemon loaf really moist? Can I have the recipe?

Corletta March 31, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Girl,
I read that article in Oxygen! It was my favorite thus fa...go figure! Thanks for your encouragement!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates