How Low Can You Go

The Best Way To Spend A Saturday Night?

>> Sunday, April 4, 2010

Zumba Party!  I went to a Zumba Party last night,  given by two instructors from my gym.  For some songs they instructed alone and others they taught together.  The event was the best fun that I have had in a long time.  An hour and a half of pure dancing. I drank about 5 bottles of water during the time, it was extremely hot and everyone was sweating.  Sweat was pouring down my face, my back, my t shirt turned another color because it was so wet. I have not sweat that much in a long time.  Since the location was near to my house (about 20 minutes away) I walked there and back.  Today when I went to woke up today my body was soar, what a great feeling!

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

A. Ripped,  April 4, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

That is pretty cool that the party was just about 20 min walking distance. this 20 min walking is of great help and it really helps us in staying fit more than we expect.

purple_moonflower April 4, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

I want to take a Zumba class! I have to find one near my house.

Tammy April 4, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Don't you LOVE that sore feeling after a great workout??!! I know I do. :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates